So this is the weekend right after thanksgiving. I'm pretty glad to be back, it seems like going home was just a crazy time and coming back here was the actual vacation. It was awesome to be home for a few days though. That was fun.
Over the last week Portal 2 got a massive DLC release. For those of you who don't know, Portal is a puzzle game made by the company Valve. You shoot one portal on one wall and another portal on a wall all the way across the room and you can go through both portals. It's mind bending at times, especially at three in the morning when really you should be in bed rather than trying to figure out "just one more level."
Anyways, back on track here... the DLC (DownLoadable Content) came out last Wednesday and I unfortunately didn't have my portal 2 disk with me at college. Yay for Thanksgiving weekend! I grabbed it just before I left and played a bit of co-op with my friend over Xbox live.
So all in all I've been doing well. One of the bad things about the long weekends however, is the massive pileup of unfinished work that needed to be done.. I had to stay at the school til 7:30 one night.. and in three days I had 6 quizzes to complete... CRAZY.
That's all for now. See you next week... if I remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment