Friday, 16 September 2011

Breaking in a new home

So this week has been pretty crazy, first week of full classes. I'm half on information overload, and half thriving off of new things learned.  All of my instructors seem pretty accommodating at this point, so it isn't as scary as I thought it would be. My classes have challenge my creativity more than it has been challenged in months. Even the stuff I know how to do seem somehow surreal.... maybe I'm just awestruck by my instructors knowledge of their respective topics. Going from homeschooled to college with 30-40 other people in the same class is crazy.   But most of all after a full week of classes and walking back and forth a half hour to college every morning, I'm bushed.
Definitely looking forward to sleeping in for a change!

Cool video of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment