Saturday, 24 September 2011

Scripting Course

One of the more interesting classes I have is the Web Scripting class. It teaches HTML coding and how to make web pages and such. Going into the multimedia course I already knew a lot about how HTML works, but its always nice to get a refresher taught by someone in person rather than over an online course that basically says "DO IT YOURSELF!" and no back up.

So far I've been able to understand everything really well and the assignments have been a snap. I've even been able to help out a few other class mates, so that's always a confidence booster. That, and I enjoy helping people... its a super hero complex I've attained from reading too many comic books. 

The most interesting thing so far in the course has been the introduction to Dreamweaver, I've only used hand coding before, so the shortcuts Dreamweaver gives is majorly awesome. Definitely looking forward to getting deeper with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment