Hi, I'm Sarah. I'm currently a first year student at Lethbridge College Alberta, in Multimedia Production. I was told to make a blog for an assignment of mine, but the truth is I've always secretly wanted a blog. I love to write and I have a wad of stored up creativity in my head. So, its a good way of letting it all out. And hey, if it sucks then no one gets to read it but me. Right?
Anyways; back in December a friend of mine showed me this video. I watched it and instantly fell in love. Its pretty cool and I love how the visuals work with the music that the guy chose. Its not EXACTLY what I'm going to be doing, but its sort of a cool representation of the use of technology in art.
http://vimeo.com/16585691
And of course all the credits go to the creator of the video... its totally not mine, I just saw it some place and wanted everyone else to see it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment